Latest Phones


LG Chocolate KG800


If you're looking for a phone that is stylish and sophisticated as well as functional, the LG Chocolate KG800 is the perfect phone for you. Its appearance makes it one of the most unique and luxurious phones on the market. At first glance you will notice that the exterior of the phone is a glowing red touch pad. This touch pad is heat sensitive and glows when active. It allows you to guide your way through menus and functions even before you slide it open. However, since it is activated only by a warm touch it will never be turned on by items in your purse or pocket.







Apple I Phone


I know you have heard about the Apple iPhone. It has definitely lived up to all the hype. It has all the great features of a high end cell phone combined with a high end video / audio iPod. What else could you want? The biggest disappointment for me was when I heard it would only work on one major cellular carrier. That lucky carrier was AT&T (formally Cingular). Being a Verizon customer that meant I was out of luck and there was nothing I could do about it unless I wanted to cancel my current Verizon contract and switch to AT&T.






Blackberry 8800


The BlackBerry 8800 is ultra thin and stylish with a full QWERTY keyboard. New to the BlackBerry is a built-in Global Positioning System with BlackBerry Maps so you will never get lost when you're on the go for business or meeting friends at a new restaurant. Another awesome new feature that makes the BlackBerry 8800 a must have is the easy-to-use trackball navigation for finding all the information you need in a smooth, quick fashion. You'll also be able to navigate through your organizer, web browser, email, and instant messaging quickly and easily.






Motorola Q Smartphone


Technical Specifications:

CDMA 850 / CDMA 1900 modes
4.06 oz total weight
116 x 64 x 11.5 mm dimensions
Talk: 4 hours, Standby: 192 hours (Battery Life)
Lilon � 1130 mAh battery
LCD 320 x 240 pixels, 65K TFT display
Windows Mobile for Smartphones, Microsoft Exchange 2003, etc..
64 MB built-in / Mini-SD removable memory card slot
QWERTY keyboard
Advanced speech recognition and speakerphone